Your shopping cart is empty!
If you are a rights holder and are concerned that you have found material on our website, for which you have not given permission, or is not covered by a limitation or exception in national law, please contact us in writing stating the following:
1. Your contact details.
2. The full bibliographic details of the material.
3. The exact and full url where you found the material.
4. Proof that you are the rights holder and a statement that, under penalty of perjury, you are the rights holder or are an authorised representative.
Notice and Takedown
Union Art Ltd
The Old Post House
2 Bladen Valley
Dorchester DT2 7HP
Upon receipt of notification the ‘Notice and Takedown’ procedure is then invoked as follows:
1. Union Art Ltd will acknowledge receipt of your complaint by email or letter and will make an initial assessment of the validity and plausibility of the complaint.
2. Upon receipt of a valid complaint the material will be temporarily removed from Union Art Ltd website pending an agreed solution.
3. Union Art Ltd will contact the contributor who deposited the material, if relevant. The contributor will be notified that the material is subject to a complaint, under what allegations, and will be encouraged to assuage the complaints concerned.
4. The complainant and the contributor will be encouraged to resolve the issue swiftly and amicably and to the satisfaction of both parties, with the following possible outcomes:
5. If the contributor and the complainant are unable to agree a solution, the material will remain unavailable through Union Art until a time when a resolution has been reached.